Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Getting ready for Winter - Beauty & Outfits!

This post, is quite an unique post! I've put together a collection of photos of my fave jumpers
I shall be wearing in the Winter Season, oh, and a few other bits and bobs ;)

H&M Necklace - £7.99 - Looks gorgeous over
big, thick & woolie jumpers!


Green Jumper - Matalan (cannot remember price, but is recent!)
I just fell in love with the arms and the colour!

This cute jumper is from TKMaxx from the Mod Box Section (not sure on price) but
all I know it is a bargain price!

H&M Cream Jumper - £7.99! These are such a bargain price for your Winter
Wardrobe! - However, they are slightly on the 'cropped' side'

This beauty is from Topshop - last year unfortunately! I love the fairsle print
& the cute pockets and collar! 

This thick 'Christmas' jumper is Vintage - I wear it when it is abso freeeezing outside!
I paid around £20+ for this!

This dogtooth style jumper is from a charity shop! I think I paid £5.99 for it
last year - so warm, comfy, oversized and perfect with anything denim :)

-----

My silly little beauty tip...

Right, this silly beauty tip may or may not help you - but I hope you may realise something from it!
This little tub eventually stopped pouring out my Pore-Fessional, and I was just abut to through it away, and eureka! I grabbed my pair of scissors, and cut it in half, to find out I had LOADS left, almost half a tub!?
What I learnt there is, I'm never chucking anything like this away before cutting it up! - I hope I made you realise how much you are wasting away if you don't take-a-look-before-you-bin!

Abso loads left there!

Will do me a couple of face-full of it :)

I hope you liked this post - outfit posts coming soon ;)

19 comments:

  1. I love this post and your blog! I'd love you to enter my prize giveaway! Keep in touch, B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Matalan jumper is gorgeous, I know where I'm heading off to tomorrow! The tube cutting is so clever, I was fighting with my Benefit face wash before, I'm just gonna take your advice and cut it up now! xx

    Violence & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh maaan I'm so jealous of your jumper collection!! The dogstooth & vintage christmas ones are my fave xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jumper from Matalan! It's gorgeous.
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the necklace, so pretty!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the items! Nice blog! Would you like to follow eachother? Kisses from Portugal!

    http://gomadandbuyeverything.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're from the UK, right? I didn't know you said "dogstooth" across the pond; we call it "houndstooth" here in the states haha!! Another fun fact, I guess :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I adore all the items! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. i always do this to my tubes! always worth it! love all of these jumpers, wish they were in my collection! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always cut my tubes up to get more product out, they last so much longer!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. you've got some beautiful jumper, i love the tkmaxx one with the collar, it look so cosy!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have the best jumper collection ever! I'm definitely going into Matalan in search for that jumper, it's so nice xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. The necklace at the top of the post is gorgeous. Also great tip! definitely going to do that.
    Thank you for your lovely comment!

    Tsui Chung
    @ fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the sweaters!

    anyway wanna follow each other? just let me know ;)
    xoxox
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful post dear :)

    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/09/giveaway-iii.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those sweaters are all beautiful. I want all of them!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. All those jumpers are so beautiful! I love the one with the collar especially. Thanks for sharing your beauty tip too, I always think I have nothing left in my tube of moisturising cream, so I will make sure to cut off the top and make further use of it. Thanks for sharing this tip! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can I please have the jumper from TK Maxx, I really really really reaaallllyyyy love it!!!!!!!!!!

    Helen

    x

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx