Thursday 26 July 2012

OUTFIT AND PURCHASE POST!

Outfit!





Cheeky Purchases!


Benefit - Hello Flawless Foundation

Silver Shampoo (For my Blondey Highlights!)

Boots Natural Collection Mascara & Barry M Kohl Pencil (For my eyebrows!)

Outfit 
Top - American Apparel 
Shorts - H&M
Belt - Primark
Necklace - New Look
Shoes - Ebay, China

Well, I honestly didn't think I would be doing such a big post with soo many photos! I hope you enjoy it!
Well today I wore a new top from American Apparel, which came free with my Disco & Riding Pants, and I knew it would fit perfectly with my Paisley Shorts which are soo pink and Summery - both a match made in heaven! I added a belt and a gold necklace to glam my outfit up!

Well, my cheeky purchases... I was running out of Eyebrow Pencil, Foundation and Mascara, so I went up to my local Boots with my Mum.. I was looking and looking for a Foundation, until a a Benefit Lady came and drew my too the Benefit counter, and she did my Foundation and glammed me up - a free makeover!
I found the Hello Flawless Foundation really good, and so I brought it, deffo worth the money!

I usually use a cheap mascara as I have quite long lashes anyway, so Boots Own does me fine! However, when I got invited to the Benefit Counter by a lovely lady, she told me to try their Benefit Mascara called They're Real! And oh my gosh, my lashes just automatically GREW! I am deffo buying that Mascara next..

Then I found a good Pencil from Barry M, I know it's a Kohl liner, but they work on eyebrows as well as eyes, and I wanted to try a new Brown shade, and Kohl's, in my opinion, last longer..

Finally, I also brought some Silver Shampoo.. I know I'm not blonde, but my blonde highlights are fading and I want to bring them back! 

PHEW *wipes brow* - hope you enjoyed my HUGE post! :)

16 comments:

  1. Love the shorts your wearing, i really want to try out that Benefit foundation! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shorts and paisley is different from the denim that's everywhere at the moment-great look :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shorts are fantastic! love! also, how is that foundation? i keep meaning to get a sample from sephora!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes and shorts you're wearing :) Great post!!
    xoxo
    http://fashionable-addict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not confident when I'm wearing shorts so I never buy them but if I could I would have LOVE those ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG i love these shorts!! the print is perfect :D

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abbie I love your shorts so much! You look amazing x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Abbie Love the shorts!! Also how is that foundation? I usually use MAC but find it can be quite heavy on my skin sometimes x

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much for your comment on my blog, your style is amazing i love it! love your boots, beautiful outfit x

    Katie,
    autumn-russell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love those shorts! such a lovely outfit. xx

    please check out my blog and follow. . .
    www.head-toefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. very classy shorts i adore the hair style
    love your blog and following you now love if you follow me back
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful outfit, those shoes are TO DIE FOR! x
    Have a peak at my outfit post from today! http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the paisley shorts x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous shorts! I love this look! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I reealy like pictures on your blog! Good job :)

    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this outfit so much! especially the shorts and litas :) xx

    http://armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx