Sunday 1 July 2012

2 OUTFIT POSTS :)

TODAY'S OUTFIT!




YESTERDAYS OUTFIT!


TODAY'S OUTFIT:
Leather like Top - H&M
Dress (Worn as a skirt!) - Topshop
Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Creeper like shoes - Ebay

YESTERDAYS OUTFIT:
Blazer - H&M (A few Xmas's ago!)
Shorts - Vintage store
Necklace - New Look

Hiiii guys! I'm sorry I haven't blogged for a couple of days! My cousin and his girlfriend came up from London to see us all and the Family and to see Plan B playing in Dalby Forest! So I've been going places with them and catching up, and because we hardly see them, most of my Family came around to see them, so was lovely to see everyone!And so today, I've had to walk my two dogs, put a load of stuff for my dad on Ebay, walk my friends puppy and put more stuff on Ebay! Then I finally took a few photos of my outfits! Excuse my dad's messy office, It was too cold outside for piccys!

My first outfit, I felt floral but not so colourful as the dull days are here.. So I took a Topshop floral dress and on-top put a Leather-like top from H&M in the sale, only £7! And ofc my lovely skin coloured, creeper like shoes! My second outfit is what I wore yesterday! I didn't take much photos as I was busy getting the House ready for the Family! But I just LOVE my Blazer, it honestly doesn't get worn a lot, which is a shame as it is too gorgeous. I need a few more plain clothes to go with it! I also wore my Levi Shorts, which I LIVE in! :)

How was all your weekends!? Get up too much!? :D


13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comments on my blog lovely, I followed back straight away! Love your style, the skirt/dress is so pretty! x x

    Katharine from kathykins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh no problem! i am in love with your blog :) xx

      Delete
  2. The floral dress is so sweet, and the blazer makes your outfit look so sophisticated! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits, love the shoes!xx

    http://sophies--style.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O LOVE your outfit, it's so pretty :) xo

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you! i'd love to check yours out but i cannot translate it to english :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look gorgeous in both pictures; lovelovelove the H&M top, and what a bargain?! it looks lovely with the floral skirt and necklace :)xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx