Thursday 28 June 2012

MUSTARD






OUTFIT -
Leather like Top - H&M
Shorts - Topshop
Shoes - New Look
Necklace - Miss Selfridge

BARRY M NAIL PAINT - Boots

Hii guys! Well today I'm doing some tidying up around the house helping moma as my Cousin and his wonderful girlfriend are coming to to London to visit us, haven't seen them in ages so will be nice!
Yesterday my 'meal' out with the Boyfriend ended up in Mccy D's, very classy! But we were both craving it! However, I'm am actually a vegetarian! So I had something called a Veggie Deli Wrap - YUM! Give it a try!

So my outfit! I just chucked the lovely Leather like crop to with some Mustard coloured shorts, an easy to go outfit but I love the black and Mustard colour together! It is weird weather atm, it's abso stuffy red hot, but outsides it chucking it down with rain and dark... -sigh-

I thought I would include my FAVE nail paint atm! This metallic Gold coloured nail paint is certainly eye catching! It has not been off my nails since weeks! If you want an unique, eye catching colour instead of the usual pinks, blues etc, I suggest you get this! If you want it to last long, I suggest you put a bottom and top coat on clear nail paint, and it will last you (hopefully) a week! :)

Hope you enjoyed this post! :)

7 comments:

  1. I'm not normally a fan of mustard but those shorts are lush! And that nail polish is my fave too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha hot date in mcdonalds! that nail polish is amazing, love this outfit as well. the leather look top is lovely, thanks for your sweet comment. i love your top too! following ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit!


    GIVEAWAY on my blog!!
    http://ashleytreece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit, is that leather top comfortable for wearing? :)

    Beauty Blog: http://meandmycousin1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that leather top! Beautiful!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice nailpolish! Love your blog :)

    Follow each other?

    www.luckyfashionaffair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx