Wednesday 20 June 2012

WE'LL BURN THIS OUT







Top - Primark
Belt - Primark
Skirt - Topshop
Necklace - Vintage
Sunglasses - Primark
Vans - Office

Woo! Finally a little bit of sun showing in England for once! Hope you are all outside enjoying the, appently it's ment it rain all day tomorrow. cry cry...
Well my outfuit today includes one of my fave new pieces; the Topshop Dip Dye Skirt! I have a huge thing for dye/dip dye/tie dye right now, it really is fun to wear and is very effective! Oooh, and if any of you where thinking, what a random Post Name she has put... I got my idea from the skirt! It almost looks like the colour has been burnt off! (My Imagination, I know..)
I love this necklace I'm wearing, I brought it from a Vintage Fair for 50p or £1! Was chuffed! The necklace is almost like a stone held in place in it's cage!

SUMMER! I've finally finished College for the Summer wooo! That first year has gone by sooo quickly I'm scared of how fast the rest of my life is going to go by arrgh!! :(

Right now, I'm chilling in the sun, eating Ice-Pops, (ate 3 so far, need more... yum!) and later I'm going to my Boyfriend's House to help him with his Theory Exam coming up! Fingers crossed for him! What are you all up to lately this week!? :)

10 comments:

  1. such a pretty skirt! and i love your necklace too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanted to buy this skirt so badly today!!!
    you look lovely!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh! i say, GET IT! :)
      thank you sweetie! - i'm loving your blog! :)
      xxxx

      Delete
  3. that skirt is gorgeous! everything dip dye is perfect for summer I think ;) x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it sure is! :) i know, i have an obsession with dip dye atm! ;D xxx

      Delete
  4. really love the skirt, going to check out topshop for it now! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! glad i influenced you to look it up ;D it is a beautiful skirt! xxx

      Delete
  5. Lovely blog you have here. Come visit GNOIX, our store website, at WWW.SHOPGNOIX.COM to see our Old to New Collection! We have a collection of Fourth of July shorts, skirts, purses, and top that will show your spirit of Independence Day. Our website may not have your size but EMAIL US at SHOPGNOIX@gmail.com for a customized request. This special customizing includes all the shorts and skirts that we have displayed on our OLD TO NEW COLLECTION.

    Follow us on SHOPGNOIX.BLOGSPOT.COM and we will definitely follow back!! And LIKE us on Facebook for daily deals!! Follow us on instagram @SHOPGNOIX so you can see previews of items that may soon to be a part of our inventories!!
    Hope to hear from you soon and have a lovely day.

    LOVE,
    GNOIX

    WWW.SHOPGNOIX.COM
    www.facebook.com/GNOIXBOUTIQUE
    Instagram: @SHOPGNOIX
    Twitter: @GNOIXBOUTIQUE

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx