Friday 26 October 2012

Autumn Leaves Colours








(Some gorgeous tree's in my local village!)

jumper - matalan
shorts - topshop
necklace - new look
scarf - bootsale
socks -topshop
creepers - ebay

Awh, don't the Autumn tree's look too pretty!?  I had to show you guys these lovely tree's in my local village, the vibrant colours are amazing! My outfit was certainly inspired by the colour of all the Autumn Leaves that change, I'm literally wearing every colour that these Autumn leaves on the tree's turn into, bless me!

My green jumper from Matalan, is currently one of my fave chunky knit's! It's longer that you think  I have just sneakily tucked it into my shorts giving me a beer belly ha! I'm also currently wearing my Tartan scarves from the boot sales to death, I love them!

I'm getting so bored of my hair, I'm wanting it to grow so badly :( It currently looks terrible wearing it down, so I'm wearing it up a lot until it grows to a nice length, any growing tips, or new hairstyles I can try on my short, lame hair!? :(


9 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore your outfit here girly, you look lovely. The last photo is beautiful, Autumn is such a nice Season!

    I'm having a MAC Makeup giveaway on my blog if you want to come and take a look? Win a product of your choice!

    http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/50-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick-of.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous autumn outfit, love the scarf! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumper looks so cosy, I need to get myself down to Matalan! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blue jumper in combination with the gold necklace! very beautiful!

    www.walkonthestylesite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, look at those leaves and trees!! And your little bangs are throwing me back to the 90's :)

    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creeper twins! :) Autumn colours are beautiful aren't they? Love all the maroons and bottle greens and tartan prints, you look lovely! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is amazing. ;)
    I really like your shoes & your shorts. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit!! I've been wanting to get myself some socks like yours. :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx