Tuesday 28 August 2012

CandyFloss - My nails of the week!


Blue shade - From 'Miss Sporty'  |  Pink Shade - From 'Barry M'

This post is going be a new part of my Blog! I have felt inspired by other bloggers to show my 'nails of the week' because sometimes I wear some cute colours, and add some funky designs on, so I thought I could inspire you lovely readers with my nail designs! Each week I will post my nails with the colours and designs I have done! Today I went for quite a 'candy-colour theme.' They look good enough to eat!
I hope you enjoy this post and the upcoming nail posts, I am now off to dye my hair (hopefully) a lighter brown, with a lot of shine! My hair looks soo dull right now..



10 comments:

  1. Love the nails :) good luck with your hair color I'm sure it will turn out great!

    Lots of love!

    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink and the blue together :) I'm off to read your interview now! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely! I tried out a two tone diagonal design the other day but it was nowhere near as straight as yours! I'm off to read your interview now, sounds exciting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute nail painting!
    thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for the comment on my blog- ive been wearing the necklace pretty much non stop i love it!
    wonderful nails they look like sweets!
    x
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those (:
    Two of my favourite colours :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails are so pretty! I love the two-tone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun nail art! so cute :)

    hope you have a fab day hun! ~ XO
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are really cute!!

    www.maryjanett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx