Monday 27 August 2012

It's a quarter after one..





Top - Topshop
Skirt - H&M (old-ish)
Necklace - New Look
Shoes - Ebay
Headband - Made by me!

Yay! I have included my D.I.Y Headband in an outfit post, and I just love it, I'm a very proud girlie for making it hehe. I always feel like I've done something very good when I've made something for myself!

So, I have craved in and bought one of those Topshop crop top that everyone seems to have atm! It's deffo perfect for all the high-waisted stuff I own! I feel like I'm from the 80's or 90's when I wear it.. grungy! 
I'm also loving all these green toned and cameo prints, and felt glad with myself that I have kept this skirt from last year, it will deffo fit in with this years trend! - Cannot wait for winter and Xmas now! 

I've also been asked to a short 5 minute interview by the lovely Sofia Chand! 
You can read the interview over at here!! I really enjoyed getting to know her and asking some questions where I seriously had to think.. haha :)

Still, don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY HERE! 


16 comments:

  1. The headband looks great! Your crop top looks lovely, I completely agree about it going with anything high waisted! I absolutely love your shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love those shoes with that skirt! Military-esque. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your headband x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was Crown & Glory at first, well done!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay i love ur shoes!! :)

    palistory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit! i love that skirt. the fish pond is so cute!

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! you're so adorable! and i love your floral head piece! =)

    Melanee
    xo
    melaneeshale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your floral crown is so pretty! and i love your shoes! :)

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey!
    Thank you for your comment!
    I really like your outfit here :)
    Especially the necklace and the skirt!
    Im following you now :)
    Mind to follow back?

    Elena
    www.donna-donna-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so good! love that skirt

    you have such a lovely blog too, definitely following!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my big giveaway to win one of two prizes, including lots of jewellery and an H&M clutch! it ends soon so be quick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. unbelievably jealous of your shoes! love your necklace too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This DIY headband is amazing, really suits you too :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx