Wednesday 22 August 2012

This is what I’d take for a Paris city break with easyJet Holidays

This is what I'd take for a Paris City Break with easyJet Holidays!



  Yesterday, I received an Email, inviting me to enter the London Fashion Week Blogger Competition, thanks to easyJet and Design Ada Zanditon. I was suddenly 'oooh-ing' when it said 'London Fashion Week'. Bascially, the competition is where Bloggers can choose between two trendy destinations to get inspired by, and make an outfit out of it! Each week, for 3 week's you can choose a different place, with a different outfit. I though it would be rather fun as I would certainly style myself as to where I would be going, oh, and I'd definitely love to go to London Fashion Week! 

  My outfit consisted of, well, everything Topshop! I knew Topshop would be perfect for picking an outfit for Paris as the City is so Chic and Elegant, and Topshop would deffo fit that criteria! 
Firstly, I knew straight away I wanted a pair of Jeans, because they are so Chic, yet Casual, and I paired it with an Embelished Blouse with a Peter pan collar, to 'wow' everyone in Paris! 
Next, I knew that the Blouse was very OTT, so that accessories weren't going to compliment the outfit, so I chose a bold, studded cuff that would do the job. 
Moving on to the bag, I knew Leather would perfect the outfit, and a Duffle bag would fit all the souvenirs brought! 
Finally, a great pair of Black Boots with a Heel would just perfect the Outfit as the Boots go with almost anything, and look very stylish while walking the street's of Paris!


I hope you all like the Outfit!
Don't forget to enter my Giveaway HERE!

XXX





11 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on those jeans for so long, they're amazing. I definitely think that they'd look amazing with the sequin shirt! xx

    Violence & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously ? blouse number 2 is adorable ! <3


    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great oufit, I can definitely see you in it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my blog, now following you =)
    Love the shirt, best of luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jeans, and shoes! xxx
    www.smallpursebigwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit! hope you win :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! your blog is so cool! would u like to follow each other? i'll be very happy!)
    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect picks, love every item you've chosen :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would make a great outfit! I love the boots and studded cuff :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx