Sunday 19 August 2012

Getting busy, doing nothin'



Top - H&M
Skirt - Miss Selfridge & DIY
Shoes - Matalan
Necklace - Topshop
Bag - From Greece

This is a very quick post as I have been very busy this weekend with work, and then I headed off to my Boyfriend's Dad's house, so haven't had any time to blog! I'm even at work tomorrow and heading off for a meal out... argh, I do miss my blogging! When I have the day to myself, I will be checking up all my fave bloggers! 

I hope you like this outfit, I'm in love with my bag from Greece, so 'hippy' style but I love it!
I cannot also take these shoes off, eek! <3

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY HERE!

12 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! I can't believe I missed out on that necklace when it was in store, it's do pretty! I hope you get back to blogging soon, I love your outfit posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your visit to my Blog.
    Great Post.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel about weekends, they go nowhere! I love love love this outfit. It really has a nice vintage vibe to it and you look adorable. Particulary like the skirt and those studded shoes. Lovely blog btw, just been having a lookie and you obviously have an eye for style!

    Gemma x


    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore the skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bag so much, been lusting after a hippie bag for ages. Better get myself to greece, haha!



    http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great post!, i especially love the shoes :)
    Vanessa
    x
    http://nessi1988.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous sunny day outfit :)

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love that skirt!
    And all your necklaces xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this skirt, its dreamy :) you look gorgeous

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit lovely! You look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg that bag is amazing <3 you look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. looovely look!!

    xofemke
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx