Sunday, 19 August 2012

Getting busy, doing nothin'



Top - H&M
Skirt - Miss Selfridge & DIY
Shoes - Matalan
Necklace - Topshop
Bag - From Greece

This is a very quick post as I have been very busy this weekend with work, and then I headed off to my Boyfriend's Dad's house, so haven't had any time to blog! I'm even at work tomorrow and heading off for a meal out... argh, I do miss my blogging! When I have the day to myself, I will be checking up all my fave bloggers! 

I hope you like this outfit, I'm in love with my bag from Greece, so 'hippy' style but I love it!
I cannot also take these shoes off, eek! <3

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY HERE!

15 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! I can't believe I missed out on that necklace when it was in store, it's do pretty! I hope you get back to blogging soon, I love your outfit posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit.^^
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. likeee your blog!
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your visit to my Blog.
    Great Post.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel about weekends, they go nowhere! I love love love this outfit. It really has a nice vintage vibe to it and you look adorable. Particulary like the skirt and those studded shoes. Lovely blog btw, just been having a lookie and you obviously have an eye for style!

    Gemma x


    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bag so much, been lusting after a hippie bag for ages. Better get myself to greece, haha!



    http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great post!, i especially love the shoes :)
    Vanessa
    x
    http://nessi1988.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous sunny day outfit :)

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love that skirt!
    And all your necklaces xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this skirt, its dreamy :) you look gorgeous

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit lovely! You look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg that bag is amazing <3 you look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. looovely look!!

    xofemke
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx