Tuesday 7 August 2012

Western







Top - Topshop (old)  Shorts - Vintage  Belt - Primark  Shoes - Ebay  Socks - Topshop

Hey everyone! If you read my blog quite often, you may notice I change things around on my blog often, I just like a change! Above I've done a long, straight list of my outfit, rather than a long down-wards list, I've tried it to save some space! Please do put your opinion down whether you like the new list or the old list ;)

So my outfit today was quite simple, I've had this checked shirt for years and I love it soo much to let it go! I've paired it with my trusty Levi shorts and a belt! I don't always like wearing belts, I find them too faffy when I need to go to the ladies room, ha! 
I've just been sorting out my wardrobe yet again, and I am selling a load of my clothes on ebay, to make money for some new ones! So right now I have hardly any clothes to wear.. I seriously need to go shopping for some new clothes, but I have zero money, I haven't even been paid yet, boo! :(

17 comments:

  1. I haven't worn a checked shirt for so long, I'm feeling a bit inspired now! You look gorgeous as always! I think both lists look lovely but the downwards one is a bit easier to read because it breaks the items up a bit more :) xx

    Violence & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exactly the same when it comes to belts yet I continue to wear them, haha :) loving the cute socks!

    http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love your hair and your outfit xx

    www.fashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love classic checked shirts - I don't think they ever go out of fashion! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love plaid :)

    I wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Leibster award <3
    Check out my blog for more details! Congrats love :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh love the shirt! Something that will always look great! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO gorgeous!! LOVE the shirt <3
    xoxo
    http://fashionable-addict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my you are looking so American! Lovely!


    xx,
    Izumi
    Hybid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a pair of shorts similar to that but they are from Topshop :) Your outfit looks lovely, new follower :)
    Bex x

    http://bex-sbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the socks!

    libbylobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful look:) If you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely outfit! i love your shoes :)

    hope you have a fab day hun! ~ xx
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the checkered shirt!!! I do need one soon.

    Thanks for your lovely comment!

    www.pinkyvintagexx.blogspot.com XX

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit, your shirt is so lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a cute outfit!cant go wrong with a checked shirt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. your check shirt is gorge! i love check shirts, i think I'm going to get married in a bridal checked shirt :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx