Wednesday 29 August 2012

Mama he's the best I've ever had,





 top - new look
shorts - vintage shop
necklace - present
shoes - matalan

I'm very glad I had these photo's stored on my Camera, as right now, it is pouring with rain outside, and I really would love to take some outfit post photos wah! It's very dark today as well, so taking my outfit photos inside will make the photos look horrible! It's a shame how us bloggers rely on the weather for nice natural light, and a clear day with no rain to take our photos!

The shirt that I'm wearing, is my new, fave thing in my wardrobe right now! I'm in love with the dusty pink colour, then the unique square print, I just love it and I cannot wait to wear it with a jumper in Winter.

Last night I made the biggest mess dying my hair a lighter shade, earlier in the year I had blonde highlights put it, and they started to grow out, making my hair look dull and just yuck.. Now I'm a happier, lighter shade with a shine on my hair, woo! I just still need it to grow.. I want my hair to be all one length - thats going to take a long, long time. I sometimes wish I could wear a different wig everyday, be soo much eaiser hehe!





13 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, the shorts look great on you and I really like the print on the shirt. Ahh talking of hair drama.. my hair is one big drama.. I really want my hair one colour but my dip dye is taking forever to grow out.. grr.

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you soo much! arrrgh, i wish i could just automatically grow my hair to where i want it to be :( xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, the shirt is fab :D x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. those short are amazing distressed!! did you do that yourself? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ooh noo, i bought them like that hehe :) xx

      Delete
  4. love your outfit, the blouse is gorgeous + i've wanted studded shoes like that for yonks, now following you ma love, lovely blog!
    http://gemsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. blouse is so cute! perfect with the shorts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your shirt, very cute oufit.
    awh i think your hair looks lovely, don't worry about it!
    xxx
    http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I imagine my outfit posts will be way less frequent come winter! Silly weather ruining our photos. Your shirt is really cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute little outfit you've pulled together here! x

    ..F A S H E R N A B L Y - L A T E..

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't believe those pumps are Matalan, they're amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Abbie!! I love reading your blog and have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Congratulations! Find out more on my new blog post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely blouse - which looks great with the vintage shorts! xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx