Friday 31 August 2012

Some little splurges..

Avon Moroccan Argan Oil

Avon Far Away Perfume

Benefit's Pore-fessional

New shirt from New Look

My bargain H&M shorts

My new chelsea booties from F+F Tesco

Here are some lovely splurges I have bought the past few weeks.. I love buying new things, they make me feel happy and excited like a 5 year old.. who else shops and gets very excited!?

Avon Moroccan Oil - I'm not sure how much this cost, but I'm pretty sure it was at a reasonable price since I wouldn't of got it! I love this oil, I always slap a few drops on my dry ends on hair and all over, usually after a shower on damp hair, but you can also use it on dry hair for some shine, softness and to liven up your dry ends!
Avon Far Away Perfume - This is one of my fave ever perfumes, I've used this for many years now. When I first met my boyfriend, I used to slap this on all over me, and he used to compliment on it haha! So it's kinda close to my heart, but also smells divine. It's not a Summer scent, as it is not 'light' it's a very 'heavy, musky' smell that is quite 'spicy' too. I know I make it sound like it smells awful, but it just doesn't! It's very exotic.
Benefit Pore-fessional Primer - Ever since I got the little tub from a magazine, I've been addictive. It's brilliant for keeping on my make-up, making it glide smoothly on, and making my skin look good! I love it being part of my make-up routine!
Peter pan collar shirt from New Look - This was a bargain price at £12.99, and also with my work discount it was cheaper! I just love the pattern on this shirt, it's soo jazzy! The peter pan collar is also too cute, along with the little puff sleeves! Deffo one of my fave shirts in my wardobe right now.
H&M sandy shorts - These were a bargain price of £3 in the sale! I wasn't so keen when I picked them up, but I tried them on and they fit me like a glove and I knew they would fit perfectly in my drawer full of shorts.. for £3.. I'm not breaking my bank!
F+F Tesco Chelsea boots - I've seen these gorgeous boots on some amazing fashion bloggers lately, and when I found them in my local Tesco, I immediately tried them on and fell in love! I can see myself wearing these beauties a lot over the autumn season, they just go with everything I own! They weren't also badly priced at £15! Smiles all around for me!


17 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a pair of Chelsea boots for ages for the A/w season and for £15 the Tesco ones seem perfect! Will deffo have a quick look in there for them when I'm buying my groceries next time!

    http://betty--rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Porefessional is the best primer ever!!! And cannot believe those Chelsea's were only 15 pounds!!! They look really expensive , mine have a hole in so I might treat myself to some!
    Siany xo

    Www.sianyscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it sure is!!! :D and i know, best buy for a/w atm!! tesco is great haha!! xx

      Delete
  3. I'm looking for that pair of boots in Spain! :)

    http://www.under-liner.blogspot.com.es/

    Love from Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blog and photos. I really love your blog. Check mine :)


    http://lajune16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm might have to invest in the pore-fessional! i'd love a review or something.. its quite pricey! :) xxxx
    <3
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is pricey! but will last you forever! i may consider a review ;) xx

      Delete
  6. I love the shorts, and £3! Bargain x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! Love the new top... anything with a collar I am a fan of!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried Avon's haircare, but the Argon oil looks interesting - might have to give it a whirl! Great post :)

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard lots of great things about the Avon hair oil, and I love those boots too- £15's pretty bargaintastic if you imagine what they'd go for in Topshop etc. I'm just worried they'd make my feet look enormous haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a good oil! :) they are a bargain, they would be £40+ in Topshop! awwh, try them on! :D x

      Delete
  10. Porefessional, expensive right? I loved it since I got it out the magazine too, however I found a cheaper option because it was way to expensive to buy. I have been using the 17 photo flawless primer. I think it cost £4 and it lasts me ages and you don't need to use much at all. Makes your skin feel nice and silky too. x

    http://lovehatenostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is expensive.. :( oooh, i may have to give that a try after i;ve finished it! :) xx

      Delete
  11. I'd love to know what the oil's like. I just ordered the shampoo from Avon with it in, and was tempted to get the oil too. Nice boots, I got some long boots from Tesco last year and they're great. Not a place I would have thought to go for them really.

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx