Tuesday 21 August 2012

We spend all our time laying side by side..


Top - H&M
Shorts - Topshop
Belt - Primark
Necklace - New Look
Shoes - Ebay

  Meet my Baby, and my little Madam; Maddie. She's my little Sausage Dog who, everytime I go outside to take some photographs of my Outfit, she always tries to get in the photo, so my Mum (My handy Photographer!) Tries to lure her away from me, and some day's she won't hehe! 

  My outfit today is simple, just like my day! I love my Lace Blouse/Top, it simply is gorgeous and will go with anything in my wardrobe, I even have 2 other colours in this Top   

I seriously have the urge to go and splurge.. I'm needing a few new nice things in my wardrobe..
Who's with me? ;)

Oh! And don't forget to enter my 100 Follower Giveaway!!

xxx


17 comments:

  1. I've got this top too and was tempted to buy it in the mint colour yesterday but resisted!
    You're right though, it goes with anything x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shorts! I was going to buy them! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lace detail in your shirt, it definitely looks like a wardrobe must have that you can put together with anything! I always have the urge to splurge aha! xx

    Violence & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are just gorgeous! i followed your blog, just love it!
    these shorts are amazing!! :)
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit :) I love the shorts especially! And your dog is adorable!

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit, the lace is a gorgeous detail !

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww your dog is so cute <333 my cats always try to get in the photo too =P
    great outfit, i love your shorts
    I'm following you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those shorts and awwww! Maddie is the cutest! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww maddie is so sweet! and your outfit is lovely :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a sweet outfit! and I love the dog ;) I hope we can follow each other, just let me know on my blog :)

    www.double-pizzazz.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These shorts are amazing, you look great. Oh i'm so jealous you have a sausage dog, they are the best dogs EVER!!

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. this outfit is super cute <3 love your adorable puppy!

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your spikey necklace and your dog is soo cute :3
    Thanks for the comment on my blog, stop by any time :) xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx