Wednesday 8 August 2012

"DOLL"







Top - American Apparel
Shorts - H&M
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - New Look (Old)
Bracelets - All Topshop   Necklace - New Look

First of all, can I just say, please ignore my ugly hair today ha! I'm trying to make it staying in the new parting, but it isn't going so well, I'm in such a war... Next I want to say a massoooshive THANK YOU to my followers!! I am nearly at 100 followers, wow! I am soo happy that you guys actually enjoy reading my Blog! When I reach 100 followers, I seriously want to do a Giveaway to thank you all, but I literally have no idea what prize you would like... so, it would be extremely helpful if you guys commented on this post saying what would be your perfect giveaway gift!

My outfit today, well it is quite plain in my opinion.. however, I did get my boyfriend saying to me that I look like a Doll! Maybe it was the socks that made him think that... Also, I have too many winter clothes! I have brought zero Summer clothes because of the weather... I actually cannot wait to jump in to all my jumpers and enjoy the snow! Oh, and to warn you all, I have chucked a load of clothes out of my wardrobe to sell on ebay, so I guess it's time to make the most of what I have, re-wear, re-wear, re-wear! :)

28 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit!

    Check out my blog, I've just posted about a christmas blog swap I'm doing?

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shorts! love the look from head to toe!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment! I'm following you now via GFC and hope you follow back =)

    Melanee
    xo
    melaneeshale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty, those shorts are really cute! I have those New Look shoes, they look adorable with the ankle socks! xx

    Violence & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! I love the shorts <3
    xoxo
    http://fashionable-addict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are a doll!! <3

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. really pretty outfit, love the shoes and socks! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lookin' fab, love those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the outfit, especially that necklace wow!

    http://wwww.kingdomheartsxo.blogspot.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look adorable! seriously! you look so stinkin cute! Hope we can follow each other!

    Oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair doesn't look ugly! Reall cute outfit as well x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A car please!!!! ;-)

    http://lovehatenostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Abbie you are too cute! x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your shorts are so cute! I love the polka dots:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your shoes and socks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love everything about this outfit! It is all so cute! Like a cool little doll :D

    Samma x

    ReplyDelete
  16. really cute shorts and i love all your jewellery, together it looks so eclectic and interesting!

    MADAM PATTY

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute shorts! Love the necklace as well :)

    - Malena
    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute outfit! love the socks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this outfit, especially the shorts!xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This outfit is...perfect.
    following each other?umm.. yes, no?
    yours truly, L.

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really love your skirt!,

    xo
    Christian
    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your outfit esp the short!so faaab <3

    http://nicoleperezxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. your jewellery is always amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx